Sea Mist Oceanfront is Myrtle Beach's 15-acre oceanfront playground with so many amenities and so much to do you never have to leave the property! Our lodgings are basic yet accommodating and affordable. With over 50 different room types and over 750 units to choose from, there is bound to be a lodging type to suite any size group or budget.
You name it, we can host it! We have enjoyed catering to a broad spectrum of groups for many decades; from family and retired military reunions to social groups of all kinds, plus motor coach, educational, sports, fraternal, church gatherings, weddings and wedding receptions. We cater to groups with a cause and to groups without a cause. Either way, you have the option to formalize your group presentation, or enjoy a “blue jean” or “flip-flop” meeting. Be it casual and fun, or formal, we can accommodate.
Our professional staff makes planning easy and fun. We do all the work so you don’t have to, catering to groups from 25 to 450 guests. Sea Mist features unique indoor and outdoor meeting space options. Our free standing Convention Center offers 17,000 square feet of meeting space with 8 different meeting rooms. Outdoor spaces include unique decks of all sizes located throughout the grounds. Our full-service catering staff will customize a menu to suit even the most discriminating palate.
Sea Mist features the largest collection of on-site amenities in the area including but not limited to the largest Water Park, Arcade and Jacuzzis in Myrtle Beach, plus numerous pools, a gift shop, a convenience store, and eateries.
Sea Mist is only 3 miles from the Myrtle Beach International Airport and is easily accessible from Highway 501 and Highway 17. Sea Mist is centrally located close to all the popular amusements and attractions. Live entertainment theaters, Market Common, the Boardwalk, Coastal Grande Mall, Broadway at the Beach plus a multitude of restaurants are easily accessible.
Water, Water Everywhere
- 10 Pools (2 indoor)
- 4 of Myrtle Beach’s largest, jumbo-sized Jacuzzis (2 indoor)
Wahoo Water Park - the largest on-site water park in Myrtle Beach with up to an acre of wet and wild water fun featuring a 760 foot long, 7 foot wide lazy river, a 3-story high totally tubular slide, multiple mini-slides, and a rain tree.
On the Land
Arcade Dy-na-mite! - an explosion of excitement with all new games and thousands of prizes to win, this arcade is the largest on-site
Misty Falls Miniature Golf Course - a double-nine on-site miniature golf course
Oasis Fitness Room with state of the art equipment
Flip Flops Surf & Grocery
Charcoal Grilles and Picnic Areas
Bubbles & Suds Laundromat
FREE - ample on-site, easy access parking for motor coaches
Underground Walkway - for safe passage across Ocean Boulevard
Where To Eat
- Breakfast at Tena’s - a hot All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast or a la carte options available.
- Jason’s Café & Ice Cream Shop
- The Purple Pelican Bar & Grill
- Pete & Polly’s Snack Shack
- Oceanfront Barefoot Cabana Bar
Unique Indoor and Outdoor Meeting Space…Like No Other!
- Sea Mist Conference Center – 17,000 square feet of meeting space with 8 meeting rooms
- Live Oak Entertainment Deck
- Live Oak Hospitality Den
- Sea Mist Cinema – a 90-seat state of the art movie theater.
- Oceanfront Rooftop Deck complimented by a large Oceanfront Suite
Please note, some of our amenities are seasonal. Many are open year ‘round, others are open Spring through Fall and a few are available in June, July, and August only.
Location, Location, Location!
Sea Mist Registration Office: 305 13th Avenue South, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
- Myrtle Beach International Airport: 3 miles Car Rentals, Taxis and Limousines
- Myrtle Beach Aviation Airport: 3 miles Private and Corporate Aircraft
Amusements & Attractions
- Family Kingdom: 1/2 mile (8 short blocks) north of Sea Mist
- Splashes Oceanfront Water Park: 1/2 mile (8 short blocks) north of Sea Mist
- Radical Ropes: 1/2 mile south of Sea Mist
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans Ballpark: 3.5 miles north of Sea Mist
- Ripley's Aquarium: 4 miles north of Sea Mist
- Big M Casino: 23 miles north of Sea Mist
All Denominations are located near Sea Mist
- Sea Mist Convention Center on property
- Myrtle Beach Convention Center: 3 miles
- Breakfast at Tena’s: on property
- The Purple Pelican (seasonal): on property
- Jason’s Café & Ice Cream Shop (seasonal): on property
- Independent Restaurants: within walking distance
- Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk Restaurants: 10 miles south of Sea Mist
- “Restaurant Row” North Myrtle Beach Restaurants: 10 miles north of Sea Mist
- Closest Course: 2 miles
- 15 Courses: 5-10 miles
Over 80 Championship Courses to choose from
- Flip Flops Surf & Grocery: on property
- Market Common: 3 miles south of Sea Mist.
- Coastal Grand Mall: 3 miles south of Sea Mist
- Broadway at the Beach: 4 miles north of Sea Mist
- Tanger Outlets: (2 locations) 7 miles west of Sea Mist and 11 miles north of Sea Mist
- Barefoot Landing: 13 miles north of Sea Mist
- Pawley’s Island Hammock Shops: 26 miles south of Sea Mist
Theaters & Live Entertainment
- Legends in Concert: 4.5 miles north of of Sea Mist
- Medieval Times: 6 miles west of Sea Mist
- Carolina Opry: 9 miles north of Sea Mist
- Pirates Voyage: 9 miles north of Sea Mist
- Alabama Theatre: 13 miles north of Sea Mist
- Carolina Jeep Tours: 2 miles north of Sea Mist
- Warbird Park: 2 miles south of Sea Mist
- Myrtle Beach State Park: 4 miles south of Sea Mist
- Hidden Treasures of Conway: 15 miles west of Sea Mist
- Brookgreen Gardens: 16 miles south of Sea Mist
- Historic Georgetown: 34 miles south of Sea Mist
- Charleston: 94 miles south of Sea Mist
Area Sports Complexes: Where to play in Myrtle Beach...
Grand Park Athletic Complex: 3.5 miles south of Sea Mist - 1004 Crabtree Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Myrtle Beach Convention Center: 3 miles north of Sea Mist - 2101 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Myrtle Beach Sports Center: 3 miles north of Sea Mist - 2115 Farlow Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
TicketReturn.com Field (Pelicans): 4 miles north of Sea Mist - 1251 21st Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Ripken Experience: 4.5 miles west of Sea Mist – 3051 Ripken Way Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Ned Donkle Field Complex (Baseball/Softball Fields): 4 miles north of Sea Mist - 3205 North Oak Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Doug Shaw Memorial Stadium – Ashley Booth Field: 4 miles north of Sea Mist - 705 33rd Avenue, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
J. Bryan Floyd Community Center: 20 miles north of Sea Mist - 1030 Possum Trot Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex: 25 miles north of Sea Mist - 150 Citizens Circle, Little River, SC 29566
32" Flat Screen Vizio TV with DVD Player: $75.00
1 EPSON 3LCD Projector: $150.00
2 Projector Screens: $50.00 each
BOSE Single CD Player System: $30.00
DVD Player: $35.00
2 Peavy Escort Sound System Large: $150.00 each
1 Peavy Escort Sound System Small: $150.00
2 Podiums: $30.00 each
Podium and Mic: $75.00
2 Wireless Handheld Microphones for use in Magnolia and Cypress Roomsonly: $45.00 each
5 wired Handheld Microphones: $45.00 each
2 Lavaliere for use in Magnolia & Cypress Rooms onlys: $45.00 each
Oak Board Room
- Charcoal Grill: $50.00 per day
- Chair covers: $3.00 each
- Flip charts: $15.00 each
- Dance Floor: $150.00 each
- Pipe & Drape: $25.00 each
- Staging (4x4 risers) $50.00 each
*Other equipment available upon request. Prices subject to change.*
Conference Center Guidelines & Additional Services
Pricing: All listed menu prices are base prices. Any changes &/or substitutions must be approved by the Food & Beverage Manager and pricing will be adjusted accordingly. 20% gratuity and prevailing state and local taxes will be added.
Food: Sea Mist Oceanfront must provide all food and beverages. Only wedding and birthday cakes can be purchased off premise.
Buffet Service Policy: Sea Mist Oceanfront requires a 50-person guarantee for buffets. Buffets are well appointed, but are not 'all you can eat'. They are prepared according to attendance. We must decline any type of carry out containers.
Plated Service Policy: There will be a maximum of 3 selections if a choice menu is desired. Numbers per selection must be given a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
Security: For certain functions Sea Mist Oceanfront will require that adequate chaperone and/or additional security be provided. If outside security is required rates will be applied accordingly.
Dance Floor Policy: Dancing on carpet is prohibited. Any event that has a DJ or band is required to have a dance floor. Rental rate will be applied.
Additional Services: Audio/visual equipment is available for rent. Please see a representative for the complete list. Also, upgraded centerpieces and decorative options are available for an additional charge.
Additional Charges: $50.00 set up fee per bar and $15.00 per hour, per bartender. Carvers- Flat $50 fee per carver.
Sea Mist Conference Center Meeting Space
Your group meeting can take place in a 15 acre semi-tropical setting right in the heart of Myrtle Beach, America's exciting oceanfront playground. From the Magnolia Ballroom to the more personal and private meeting rooms, Sea Mist features 17,000 square feet of function space, supported by full in-house banquet facilities and services.
Willow Exhibit Hall can accommodate at least 56 8'x10' exhibit booths and offers a drive-in unloading ramp in the rear of the center. Willow Hall can also be used for group meals and meetings, as it is completely decorated. (There are no dividing walls in the hall.) Large conventions often are assigned the entire Convention Center for their use. Sea Mist Oceanfront is very flexible in accommodating your group needs.