Welcome to Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort. We welcome your pet. All guests will be asked to sign a waiver at check-in. Please take a moment to acknowledge the information below to help ensure a more enjoyable stay.
- Sea Mist welcomes all small to medium-sized dogs and cats not to exceed 100 pounds each.
- Exotic pets are not permitted. Management reserves the right to disallow any pet.
- No more than two pets are allowed per reservation.
- There is a one-time non-refundable $75.00 charge per pet, no matter the duration of the stay.
- All pets brought to Sea Mist must be in good health and must be current with all recommended shots and vaccines.
- Daily housekeeping service is not available to guests traveling with pets. Supplies will be provided upon request.
- Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by their pet.
While on Sea Mist property:
- All pets must be both well-behaved and people friendly.
- You must always maintain complete control of your pet. Pets must be on a leash or otherwise confined whenever outside your room.
- Pets must be confined in a crate when left alone in your room or at any time that Sea Mist staff is in your room (for instance, maintenance).
- Pets are not permitted on Sea Mist elevators.
- Pets are not allowed in the pools, Jacuzzis or water parks or their decks.
- You must clean up after your bet, both in your room and on Sea Mist grounds. Please bring top the hotel any supplies you will need for removing your pet’s waste (for instance, a litter box or pooper scooper). Sea Mist does not provide these supplies.
- Should your pet become aggressive towards any person or animal, it must be removed from the property at your expense.
Sea Mist reserves the right to have any pet immediately removed from Sea Mist Property.
City of Myrtle Beach Leash Law: The leash law is in effect AT ALL TIMES. The maximum leash length is 7 feet. Pet owners must pick up and properly dispose of pet waste.
From May 1 through Labor Day, dogs are allowed on the beach only before 10:00am and after 5:00pm. From the day after Labor Day to April 30 each year, dogs are allowed on the beach at any time of day. (Note: At all time, dogs must be on a leash seven feet or shorter, and you must pick up and properly dispose of waste) *Excludes Service Dogs
Dogs and bicycles are allowed on the boardwalk only between 5:00am and 10:00am from May 1 through Labor Day. From the day after Labor Day through April 30 each year, dogs and bicycles are allowed on the boardwalk at any time. (Note: At all time, dogs must be on a leash seven feet or shorter, and you must pick up and properly dispose of waste) *Excludes Service Dogs